- Topside: Horse leather - incredibly supple
- Underside: Calf leather - super soft lining
- Tanned with leaves and bark of Olive trees.
- Handmade in Belgium
- Medium length (115mm - 75mm)
- Fits wrists sizes of 16cm - 19cm with 6 holes
- Lug width tapers down 2mm to the buckle
- Stainless steel buckle
Horse leather is known for being supple and durable. The leather we use has been tanned with the leaves and bark of Olive trees. This process gives the leather a natural look and soft feel.
At the tail end of 2018 I was at a Redbar event in London and I felt a leather strap and I fell in love with it. It just hugged my wrist and didn't have the annoying stiffness of normal leather straps. I then started my hunt to find this leather and a kick-ass strap maker. 10 months later, here we are offering these tasty crumpets that are handmade in Belgium from fine horse leather in 4 colours.
These straps are real leather, therefore, they will discolour with age (patina) and they will mark if scratched. Don't get them wet! I know that's ironic considering we've photographed them on a dive watch. Who actually goes diving with a Sub anyway?