Handmade in Florence, Italy by the leather master Jean-Paul Menicucci (JPM).
- Genuine Horween Shell Cordovan - thin and supple, but super strong
- 20mm wide tapering down to 16mm at the buckle
- Brushed steel buckle
- Width: 20mm at case end, tapering to 16mm at the buckle
- Length: 120cm / 70cm
- These smell incredible!
JPM is right up there with the best watch strap makers in the world. I visited him at his workshop in Florance, Italy and I was blown away by his knowledge and craftsmanship. We sat at a workbench checking out loads of leathers and different strap styles, and when I couldn't picture what something looked like, he would just go off and make the strap there and then.
These straps really are the dog's, you know what!
- Rolex cases might rub against the strap and cause a scuff mark
- These products are handmade, so there will be variations in the product